As of August 12, 2020, Board of Education meetings will be held in person with limited public attendance (Executive Order 202.45). No more than 50 people will be admitted to meetings. This includes Board Members, Central Administration, Attorney and staff, 10 people selected by PTA Joint Council and 20 residents on a first come basis. Attendees will have to fill out a health survey and have their temperature taken.
Public Comment: In person as well as emailed comments will be accepted. During the meeting, the public may email items for public comment to BOE@lynbrookschools.org with "Public Comment" as the subject. The email should be no more than 3-4 sentences and include name, address, resident or non-resident. Given the virtual format, the Board may not be able to respond to all comments.
A livestream of meetings can be viewed at www.lynbrookschools.org/boe/virtual_meetings. A recording will be available by the following morning.
- January 13, 2021 Regular Board Meeting
- December 9, 2020 Regular Board Meeting
- November 18, 2020 Board Meeting
- November 10, 2020 Work Session
- October 14, 2020 Board Meeting
- October 7, 2020 Work Session
- September 9, 2020 Board Meeting
- September 2, 2020 VIRTUAL Work Session
- August 12, 2020 Board Meeting
- July 21, 2020 Work Session
- July 7, 2020 Reorganization Meeting & Regular Monthly Meeting
- June 30, 2020 Work Session
- June 16, 2020 School Board Election
- June 10, 2020 BOE Meeting
- Work Session, June 4, 2020 7:30 PM
- Meet the Candidates, June 2, 2020 7:00 PM
- Budget Hearing, May 26, 2020
- Work Session, May 20, 2020
- April 21, 2020 BOE Meeting