Lynbrook UFSD Reopening Plan 2020
Lynbrook Public Schools has formed a Reopening Schools Task Force that is meeting throughout the summer to create a District Reopening of Schools Plan that will provide a safe and effective learning environment for all students and staff for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Address ongoing efforts to ensure the health, safety and well-being of all students and staff
- Plan for multiple reopening scenarios based on emerging guidance from the state and medical agencies
- Ensure equitable access to technology necessary for virtual learning
- Provide continuing support to student and adults to address immediate and long term social and emotional needs
- Offer on-going professional development for personalized and differentiated learning