Working Papers


  • Working papers are required by law for students under the age of 18 who seek employment. Students who require working papers may obtain the application from on the left side bar of this page.
  • Students may bring completed forms, signed by a parent or guardian, to the main office of the high school between the hours of 8 a.m. And 4 p.m.
  • Bring proof of age, such as your birth certificate, a state-issued photo ID, driver’s license or passport.
  • You will also need to have had a doctor’s exam within the last 12 months saying you are physically fit. A physical given at a school for sports will count for your physical exam.