The Lynbrook Public Schools districtwide kindergarten registration will take place from Jan. 4 to Feb. 5. This year, there will be no in person registration, only mail in or drop off from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Central Administration Office, located at 111 Atlantic Ave., Lynbrook, NY 11563. Children are eligible to enter kindergarten if they are residents of the Lynbrook Union Free School District and they are 5 years of age on or before Dec. 1, 2021.
Please call the Central Registrar, Mrs. Miguelina Carollo at 516-612-5490 to request a registration packet.
Please mail in or drop off the completed registration packet with (1) copy of the following documents. Please note that documents will not be returned so it is important to send copies. If originals are needed, you will be notified. If you do not have the appropriate documents, your registration will not be processed.
• Proof of Student’s Birth (ONE): Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport or Court Signed Guardianship Papers
• Parent/Guardian Information (ONE): Copy of NYS Driver’s License or Passport or Alien Registration Card or Copy of Birth Certificate and Court Signed Guardianship Papers (when applicable)
• Proof of Immunizations & Physical Exam (BOTH): Record of Immunizations-Doctor’s Report and Most Recent Physical-Doctor’s Report
• Proof of Residency
1. Homeowners: Tax Receipt Indicating SD #20 & Affidavit for Homeowner; Renters: Lease, Affidavit for Landlord, Tax Receipt; AND
2. Proof of Residency (Any TWO of the following): W2 Form, Voter Registration Card, Bank Statements, Utility Bills (No Telephone Bills), Car Registration
• Proof of Prior School Attendance: Report Card
• Prior/Current Special Education Services: IEP